TikTok is currently the most downloaded app of 2020! What does this mean for influencer marketing? indaHash decided to investigate this sudden spike of interest and the potential of TikTok. You can find the results in our new “TikTok Report”.
indaHash decided to dig deeper and investigate what TikTok’s growth means for the social media and influencer marketing industry resulting in our new “TikTok Report”. A deep study of TikTok’s rise, current trends and analytics, all supported with opinions from some of the leading experts in the social media industry.
If you are interested to find out more about the hottest social media platform of the moment check out our new “TikTok Report” based on:
- An international survey held in May 2020 of 2,000 digital creators, between ages of 18-46 from 61 different countries
- In-depth interviews with industry experts from Canada, Singapore, Netherlands, UK, UEA and Poland
- indaHash’s expertise as one of the leading influencer marketing companies in the world.
- Some of the questions answered in the report:
- How to create a successful influencer marketing campaign on TikTok?
- What makes TikTok different to other social media platforms?
- What do people want to see on TikTok?
- What are the current TikTok trends?
- How did lockdown impact the growth of TikTok?
- What are the legal details to keep in mind before starting a TikTok campaign?
You can download it here now.
About Federico Dedeu
Federico Dedeau is the Business Development Lead for EMEA at indaHash, a global technology platform that connects more than 589,000 social media influencers with a combined reach of one and a half billion followers to brands around the world. An industry veteran with more than 18 years experience in marketing and advertising and has held positions at some of the leading advertising and media agencies in SA. He has led accounts for brands like Coca-Cola and Standard Bank.